Note: This topic keeps updating whenever a new report is added to Keka
As of now, there are around 8 leave reports available on Keka with half a dozen others coming soon. To view the available reports, please go to Time & Attendance >> Leaves Reports.
The reports currently available on Keka are as following:
- Leave Requests: This report gives us the summary of the leaves that has been applied or requested for, by the employees. We can select start and end date to view the leaves applied by the employees during this selected period.
- Leave Balances: This report gives us information of Accrued, Consumed and Balance leaves for each employee. This is segregated by leave types applicable under selected leave plan.
- Leave Adjustments: This report gives us the count of consumed leaves that has been imported to the system using ‘Consumed Leaves’ import file.
- Leave Carryovers: This report gives us the count of carryover leaves that has been imported to the system using ‘Carryover Leave Balance’ import file.
- Leaves Consumed: This report gives us the total number of leaves consumed by employees for any selected period of time.
- Negative Balances: Any employee who has consumed more than available leaves, and thus making his leave balance negative, will be part of this report.
- Comp off Requests: This report includes details of the comp-off requests made by employees, along with date it was applied on, who approved it, date of approval and the total number of comp-off days.
- Exception Logs: This report gives us information of error(s) that users encountered when applying for leave.