You can seamlessly conduct virtual meetings within Keka by connecting your Zoom account, making them even more convenient and productive.
Integrate Zoom with Keka:
To integrate Zoom, a user must navigate to Me>>Apps. After clicking the connect button, a login pop-up will appear. After successfully logging in, the user will be taken to Zoom to authorize access to Keka. After successful authorization, the user can now use the Zoom meeting platform for 1:1 meetings.
Scheduling a meeting using Zoom:
1. Navigate to Me>>Performance>>1:1 meeting and click on “Schedule Meeting.”
2. While scheduling, select “Zoom” as the meeting platform.
3. Enter the meeting’s title, date, start time, end time, and frequency.
4. Click on the schedule button to schedule a meeting instantly.
Disabling Zoom Integration from Keka:
1. Navigate to Apps in Keka.
2. Click on the disable button under Zoom integration.
3. The Zoom integration will be disabled.
Uninstalling Zoom Integration from Keka:
1. Log in to your Zoom account with the provided credentials and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace.
2. Click Manage -> Installed Apps.
3. Click on Keka.
4. Click Uninstall.